- This event has passed.
BodyMantra June 2020 Series
June 6 @ 10:30 am - June 27 @ 12:00 pm$48 – $100
We are living in a time like no other. A time when it’s easy for our spiritual and body practices to waiver as we grapple with our survival needs and negotiate the daily, steady hum of uncertainty.
This pandemic is giving us an opportunity to contemplate and tend to what is out of alignment, both globally and personally. And we need community and spiritual practice to meet the fiery nature of such an inquiry. This series is intended to take us into the depths and heights of our pandemic experience, to support us in feeling the full range of our emotion, amplify our connection to spirit, activate our inner knowing, sharpen our spiritual tools, and help us maintain a sense of ground through it all.
Taught via Zoom in the BodyMantra tradition, sessions will feature a blend of music and movement as well as intentional small and large group sharing and discussion.
- Sessions will be held on June 6, 13, 20 & 27 @10:30-12:00pm MDT.
- Participants are encouraged to attend all sessions. If you have to miss one session, please let me know about your planned absence 48 hours in advance via email (info[at]kimberlyjonas.com). The reason for this: To help foster direct connection and intimacy while we are online, I map out plans each week for small group interactions, including (sometimes) one-on-one pairings with other participants. Knowing in advance of absences will help me to plan these experiences and honor the container we are building together over the course of the series. Please do not register if you know that you will need to miss more than one Saturday session.
- I’m offering a sliding scale for the 4-week series from $48 – $100 to accommodate those of you that might be experiencing financial strain at this time. I will be transparent to say that my income has been dramatically impacted by the cancellation of BodyMantra in-person events, so I appreciate you being honest about what you can afford.
- Registration will close when the series is full or 12:00 noon (MDT) on Friday, June 5, whichever comes first.
- Zoom login details will be emailed to you prior to our first session on June 6.