- This event has passed.
BodyMantra October 2020 Series
October 10 @ 10:00 am - October 24 @ 11:45 am$60 – $105
This 3-week series will be dedicated to pure presence with whatever is rising in the group at the time. We will undoubtedly still all be frayed at the edges a bit (if not a lot), needing support to stay centered and embodied, tending to our frustrations and shadows as we simultaneously turn ourselves again and again toward our strengths and light. We will be dancing and sharing verbally, working as one to stay the course as this lengthy journey of self-reflection and history-rewriting continues.
Taught via Zoom* in the BodyMantra tradition, sessions will feature a blend of music and movement as well as intentional small and large group sharing and discussion.
Registration for this event opens on Sunday, October 4.
- Sessions will be held on October 10, 17 & 24 @10:00-11:45m MDT.
- I’m offering a sliding scale for the 3-week series from $60 – $105 to accommodate those of you that might be experiencing financial strain at this time; I appreciate you being honest about what you can afford.
- Registration will close when the series is full or 12:00 noon (MDT) on Friday, October 9, whichever comes first.
- Zoom login details will be emailed to you prior to our first session on October 10.
* I realize that many in our community find Zoom to be less-than-ideal. You can count me in that category. And though I am a creature driven by physical contact and in-person intimacy, I am committed to doing my part to keep our community, my family, and humans that I don’t even know, safe. This is why I have chosen to not develop small in-person movement events. I want our entire community to be included and taken care of – again, safely. For us to take advantage of the online venues that allow us to stay connected in our work of spirit and service to self and one another during this COVID time.